Untitled Content, a Pittsburgh-based production company, seeks a Colorist/Finishing Editor to join our award-winning creative team.
Colorist/Finishing Editor Responsibilities:
· Color grade, conform, mix, and export deliverables for content of varying lengths using Davinci Resolve and Adobe Creative Suite.
· Work with Editors and Producers to create efficient finishing pipelines.
· Create and manage multiple projects from start to final export.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders on a shared vision, translate notes, and act on feedback promptly.
· Troubleshoot and problem-solve technical and creative issues.
· Discover and implement new technologies to continue evolving.
· Render deliverables to spec and QC final exports.
· Manage and backup projects on server.
· Minimum five years of professional experience working as a finishing editor (color, conform, and mixing) across various content.
· Expert level skills with Davinci Resolve and Adobe Premiere.
· Working knowledge of full Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Premiere and After Effects).
· Experience with raw camera formats.
· Experience managing multiple projects at once.
· Proven ability to multitask and problem-solve.
· Ability to graciously take direction and efficiently implement feedback.
· Ability to work independently and proactively to keep multiple projects moving and work as part of a more integrated team on more significant initiatives.
· Excellent organization skills, strong work ethic, and a can-do attitude.
· Proactive team player who is a great collaborator but can also work independently with little guidance.
· Bonus: Familiarity with remote color grading application for real-time collaboration such as Streambox or ClearView.
· Medical insurance
· 401K Plan
· Flexible vacation time.
· Paid parental leave.
· Flexible work schedule.
· Competitive salary.
This is a full-time role based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com