Social Content Creator, Video
St. Louis City SC is looking to hire a dynamic Social Content Creator to help tell the story of the football clubs as it develops over the next 18 months.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
You’ll be working at one of the most unique sporting franchises in the world. We’re creating something different and doing things our way. You’ll get to work in an environment that boasts the excitement of a soccer club, combined with the sort of opportunities you’d expect at a lifestyle brand. We believe in ideas, elite levels of craft, and showing up in culture. The vision is to create work that transcends sport and makes St. Louis proud.
Our work culture is about empowering talented people from different backgrounds to make work in a creatively inspiring environment. Our promise to you is you’ll learn new things, share great experiences with talented people, and make work you’ll be proud of.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
Dedication to craft
We want to make beautiful things in whatever format is deemed most relevant. We stand out in sport because every detail is considered. We consider the small things as much as we do the big. Our work brings the fans closer to the club and closer to the CITY.
We’re looking for talent that has a deep passion for people and how they connect to sport, community, and lifestyle. You’ll need to be able to connect our club to culture and have a track record of exciting and innovative work.
Things we look for in candidates:
- Consistency of ideas. This is our number 1 currency
- Examples of digital-first thinking. You need to love the internet and creating in that space
- We are looking for those that love nothing more than to get out into the wild and make, make, make
- Detail-oriented. We need buttoned-up creators that believe in total accountability
- Bring to life club content calendars with innovative and compelling ideas
- Produce/edit original video content
- Work with the Content Lead to establish a strong club voice and a look and feel that aligns with club guidelines
- Work with Content Lead to develop content to best practice standards across platforms
- Work with Content Lead to help launch new channels
- Help the Sponsorship team bring to life new partnerships
- Stay on top of platform and cultural trends that are relevant to soccer and St. Louis
- Passion and knowledge of sport (soccer preferable)
- ‘Of the internet’ thinker
- Master of best practice across social and digital platforms
- Natural storytelling with receipts in fan engagement
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc)
- Motion design skills in After Effects or any other motion design software
- Proficient experience of shooting with a variety of cameras, including hand-held
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and with internal stakeholders
- 2-3 years working in a content creation environment
- Would love to talk to people who have worked in sport, advertising, content creation production, TV, or built something themselves
- Qualifications are not as important as a portfolio of work that demonstrates competency
St. Louis CITY SC is building a team that is passionate about their work, the success of our Club and the growth and revitalization of our region. We desire people who hold themselves and others accountable and are driven by setting new standards for fan engagement.
TKFC LC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
To apply for this job please visit stlcitysc.aaimtrack.com.