St. Louis City SC is looking to hire a dynamic Senior Videographer to help tell the story of the football clubs as it develops over the next 18 months.
What you’ll love
You’ll be working at one of the most unique sporting franchises in the world. We’re creating something different and doing things our way. You’ll get to work in an environment that boasts the excitement of a soccer club, combined with the sort of opportunities you’d expect at a lifestyle brand. We believe in ideas, elite levels of craft, and showing up in culture. The vision is to create work that transcends sport and makes St. Louis proud.
Our work culture is about empowering talented people from different backgrounds to make work in a creatively inspiring environment. Our promise to you is you’ll learn new things, share great experiences with talented people, and make work you’ll be proud of.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
Dedication to craft
We want to make beautiful things in whatever format is deemed most relevant. We stand out in sport because every detail is considered. We consider the small things as much as we do the big. Our work brings the fans closer to the club and closer to the CITY.
We’re looking for talent that has a deep passion for people and how they connect to sport, community, and lifestyle. You’ll need to be able to connect our club to culture and have a track record of exciting and innovative work.
Things we look for in candidates:
- Consistency of ideas. This is our number 1 currency
- Examples of digital-first thinking. You need to love the internet and creating in that space
- We are looking for those that love nothing more than to get out into the wild and make, make, make
- Detail-oriented. We need buttoned-up creators that believe in total accountability
- Bring club stories to life using the power of video
Shoot short and longform content (social > Apple TV)
- Work at the speed of sport to deliver high quality assets to the team
- Help manage more junior creators to ensure we’re always capturing what we need to the highest possible standard
- Edit videos on the road or in an office
- Working between lifestyle and sport
- Travel with the team for away games
- Build relationships with front office and the sporting department
- Passion and knowledge of sport (soccer preferable)
- ‘Of the internet’ thinker
- Creatively minded
- Master of best practice across social and digital platforms
- Natural storytelling with receipts in fan engagement
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc)
- Experience exporting and uploading files across a number of platforms
- Motion design skills in After Effects or any other motion design software
- Proficient experience of shooting with a variety of cameras, including hand-held
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and with internal stakeholdersWe cannot stress enough the need for a team player
- Flexible with travel
- 4-8 years working in a content creation environment
- Would love to talk to people who have worked in sport, advertising, content creation production, TV, or built something themselves
- Qualifications are not as important as a portfolio of work that demonstrates competency
St. Louis CITY SC is building a team that is passionate about their work, the success of our Club and the growth and revitalization of our region. We desire people who hold themselves and others accountable and are driven by setting new standards for fan engagement.
TKFC LC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
To apply for this job please visit stlcitysc.aaimtrack.com.