El Ranchito is seeking a Senior Houdini FX artist to help us on a fantastic project from now till mid-August approximately (2/3 months). This is an on-site job for our office from Madrid, Spain. Remote work won’t be possible this time.
- Working closely with the FX Supervisor to creatively solve effects challenges and develop final shot look.
- Deliver all elements in a structured way that allows efficient integration into the pipeline.
- Working with other TD’s and artists to create photo-real effects and physically accurate simulations
- Working with production management to prioritize tasks.
- Creatively solve problems and achieve art direction for a shot.
- Anticipate, communicate and troubleshoot any creative and/or technical problems
- Minimum 5+ years experience in the feature movie and/or television industry
- Expert working knowledge of Houdini Software
- Experience with rigid body and particle dynamics, volume modelling and rendering, procedural geometry generation and fluid dynamics
- Proficient knowledge of FX techniques and workflows
- Familiarity with one or more coding /scripting languages (VEX/Python/etc…)
- Good knowledge of NUKE and/or other compositing package
- Good communication, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Eligible to work in Spain
To apply for this job please visit jobs.elranchito.es.