Motion Graphics Artist & Editor
|by Ed Arsuffi on Mar 30, 2018|
Salt Lake City, United States
Please do not call, visit or contact employer directly.
Design : Graphic & Motion Design
Pay / Salary
Metcom Studios is looking for an experienced Motion Graphics Artist/Editor. The Metcom Team continuously pushes our creative boundaries, our technical expertise, and our storytelling ability to enable success for our clients. We know that Motion Graphic Design and the ability to create and tell stories is a powerful combination. We are hoping to find someone with that exact sweet spot – having a strong artistic point-of-view combined with the ability to create and tell stories.
If you’re confident in your motion graphics skills and ready to collaborate with a talented team on a wide variety of challenging projects, then we have a position for you.
Here’s specifically what we’re hoping to find:
- Clear, direct collaboration with Producers, Directors, and Clients
- Confidence to lead art direction from beginning to end of a project
- Ability to communicate visual direction with internal team and clients
- Leadership skills to guide junior designers and editors
- Ability to clearly identify and express issues in a positive manner
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently
- Ability to receive constructive feedback from internal team or clients and incorporate those ideas into story or design
Motion Graphic Design:
- Comfort and interest in finding typography that perfectly fits the voice of the project
- Awareness of composition and balance throughout a motion graphics piece
- Knowing when to use color boldly or with subtlety based on the story
- Ability to conceptualize and storyboard
- Ability to take risks that will push ideas to the edge of clients’ (and our) comfort zone
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, creativity: these are the hallmark traits that help Metcom shape our initiatives, projects, and team. Metcom is passionate about making an impact for our clients. Our passion requires fresh thinking and a creative approach.
Metcom collaborates with individuals and clients from across the globe. We strive to make a difference and a lasting impression.
- Degree in design or an art-related field is preferred
- 4+ years of experience in motion graphics design (AE experience is mandatory)
- 2+ years of experience editing video (Premiere preferred)
- Must have a portfolio that demonstrates great work in motion graphics
- Willing attitude to take ownership of projects and work to meet deadlines
- Track record of telling compelling stories using unique creative media assets
- Color Correction experience (Using Lumetri or DaVinci Resolve)
- Expert Knowledge of After Effects, Premiere, and Photoshop
- Sound mastering experience in Premiere, Audition or Pro Tools
- Strong technical skills
Job is On Location
Quick search:Enter Keyword(s):
(i.e. job title, company name, etc.) :