Teamlead Print 3D/2D (f/m)
|by Lola Warnecke on Jan 16, 2018|
Imagine new horizons…
In this position you will be part of FLAVOR3D, our creative department specialized in high-end CGI based still images and film productions with a strong focus on the automotive industry.
In this role you lead our print production team of 3D, 2D and retouch artists and manage them on a daily basis. As Team Lead you define and trigger the personal and professional development of your team, provide direction in ongoing projects and actively support the further optimization of our production pipeline, processes and output quality.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systemes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS #3DEXCITE
#Teamlead #Print #CGI #Maya #Vray #Photoshop #Nuke #Automotive #leadership
What will your role be?
- Actively contribute to achieve FLAVOR3D’s quality and servicing standards
- Define your team’s personal and professional goals and support their fulfillment
- Coordinate internal workloads and support the right project staffing on a daily basis
- Maintain and improve workflows in collaboration with our R&D Department
- Support producers and supervisors to meet our economic goals
- Motivate your team and contribute to a common spirit
The challenges ahead
- Analyze the current print pipeline and develop a roadmap for improvements in collaboration with our TD team
- Define your team’s yearly goals in alignment with FLAVOR3D’s overall mission
Your key success factors
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience as a 3D Artist and ideally additionally as 2D / Retouch Artist
- Experience in the automotive industry is an advantage
- Deep knowledge of CGI production processes, terminologies and workflows
- Excellent skills in our software packages: Maya, V-Ray, Nuke, Photoshop, etc.
- Know-how in a realtime game engine is a plus (e.g. Unreal, Unity)
- Experience in team and people management & leadership skills
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Very good English language skills, German language skills are an advantage
Quick search:Enter Keyword(s):
(i.e. job title, company name, etc.) :