DHX Studios - Production Manager, 3D
|by Kristina Slivarich on Dec 10, 2017|
Please do not call, visit or contact employer directly.
Pay / Salary
Want to make awesome cartoons with amazingly talented teams in a cool new studio?
DHX Media – Vancouver is looking for an experienced Production Manager to join our 3D team!
As a Production Manager for DHX Studios Vancouver, you will work closely with the Producer to oversee day-to-day operations of the 3D production process, managing timelines, people, and process. You will work with the series director and art director to facilitate creative needs of the project, as well as the producer for show status and crew performance, ensuring the show remains on schedule and on budget.
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO:
- Ensure each episode is advancing as per pre-established timelines and be attuned and up to date on the inner workings of each department
- Review all script and animatic notes and ensure that the team is balancing priorities and responding on a timely basis
- Work with Producer and coordinators to create detailed plans and break downs of tasks for the team, ensuring the project remains on schedule
- Monitor timely delivery of assets by freelancers
- Organize the show deliverables and ensure that every client receives everything required as per the production services agreement
- Directly oversee the daily activities/tasks of production coordinators
- Monitor employee attendance and manage vacation requests
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a leadership role on an animated production
- Experience and knowledge with 3D pipelines and workflow
- Driven, innovative and solution focused
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to successfully manage people, expenses and timelines in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Exceptional communicator – able to clearly communicate vision, priorities and timelines
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to professionally represent DHX with external and internal contacts
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software required
WHY WORK AT DHX MEDIA:
DHX Media delivers content that inspires, entertains and connects. But we create more than just animation, we build worlds and experiences for kids around the world. At our studios, quality, creativity and fun go hand in hand! Our teams dig into a diverse range of projects – from preschool and comedy to action-adventure – while enjoying awesome benefits, perks, and a whole lot of fun along the way. With some of Canada’s top creative talents, our studios are bursting with energy. So what are you waiting for? Come join us!
THANK YOU to all those who express interest in being a part of the DHX Studios team. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we may be unable to reply to all applicants. If we feel that you may be a good match for one of our current openings you will be contacted.
To apply: https://www.dhxmedia.com/animation-studio-careers/
Job is On Location
Quick search:Enter Keyword(s):
(i.e. job title, company name, etc.) :