IT Support Technician
|by Jason Sanford on Sep 18, 2017|
CRAFTY APES ATLANTA is looking for an experienced, talented IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems and/or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- CompTIA Network+, A+, Security+ Certifications desirable
- Experience with Active Directory/Windows Domain administration
- Excellent problem solving skills and technically savvy.
- Atlanta, Georgia based only need apply or be willing to relocate.
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN AND/OR HAVE A CURRENT WORK VISA.
Responsibilities: This employee would be responsible for server administration, desktop support, workstation deployment and configuration, software deployment, security patching among other IT related tasks.
Time commitment: Hourly
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour DOE
Hours per week: 40 hours
CRAFTY APES located in Los Angeles, New York, and Atlanta is a high-end boutique VFX post-production facility specializing in 2D compositing.
If you have a passion for computer technology and meet these qualifications, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**No phone calls please.
Quick search:Enter Keyword(s):
(i.e. job title, company name, etc.) :