|by COW Jobs on Oct 13, 2016|
Fish Blowing Bubbles GmbH
Please do not call, visit or contact employer directly.
Computer and Software : Programmer
Pay / Salary
R&D Programmer Film industry
Research and Development in visual computing and its use in digital media and film production is an essential part at Fish Blowing Bubbles GmbH.
We continue to develop unique applications and plug-ins for production and artistic centric requirements.
FBB works with some of the most talented people in the world who further the relationship between art and technology and push its boundaries.
Pre-visualization algorithm development for the film industry
Prior to a film production start, possible locations for shooting are investigated. An appropriate location scouting software which allows real time rendering and photorealistic texture mapping is essential. As a part of such a location scouting software package, an algorithm should be developed for 3D model construction and texture mapping.
You will be a part of a fun international team developing an algorithm which allows:
• Extracting initial data from LIDAR scans and photogrammetry:
depth maps, colour, normals, specularity and cavity values;
• Obtaining synthetic data by constructing UV atlas based on the initial data;
• Mapping of the synthetic data onto a constructed 3D model.
• Supervising interns
• Interest in visual programming;
• Understanding of image processing;
• Good level of C++ programming;
• Qt knowledge is preferable but not mandatory;
• Good level of English.
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in industry
If you have a genuine passion for technology and its use in the film and media industries, we want to hear from you.
To apply for this position please send your information to email@example.com with “R&D Programmer” and your name in the subject line.
Job is On Location
Quick search:Enter Keyword(s):
(i.e. job title, company name, etc.) :