|by Lesley Myers on Jul 28, 2016|
Rocket Science VFX
VFX : Visual Effects
Pay / Salary
Senior and Intermediate Lighters please apply.
- Light and render 3d scenes.
- Collaborate with CG Supervisors to establish over-all aesthetics through look dev and R&D.
- Work closely with 3d Artists and Compositors to integrate CG elements.
- Consistently produce work of a high standard of both creative and technical quality.
- Solve creative and technical problems under tight deadlines.
- Support and mentor junior artists.
- Highest proficiency in Maya, Vray, Mental Ray, Nuke.
- Knowledge of Houdini / Mantra, Shotgun a plus.
- Capacity to thrive in a results-driven pipeline.
- A proven eye for detail, composition, colour and lighting.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- A strong resume, demo reel and references.
- 3+ years experience in a live-action/ photo-real VFX pipeline.
- Full time and contract work available.
- Salary will be negotiated depending on skill level and experience.
- International Artists are welcome to apply – please provide a summary of your citizenship, residency and education.
- Send us an email to email@example.com with your resume, a link to your demo reel and breakdowns.
- Visit our website at http://www.rsvfx.com
Job is On Location
Quick search:Enter Keyword(s):
(i.e. job title, company name, etc.) :