|by Lesley Myers on Jul 28, 2016|
Rocket Science VFX
VFX : Visual Effects
Pay / Salary
Intermediate, Senior and Lead Asset builders, please apply
- Create quality 3d models within a render pipeline.
- Balance atheistic standards and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with CG Supervisors in the planning of assets.
- Consistently produce work of a high standard of both creative and technical quality.
- Troubleshoot to solve creative and technical problems under tight deadlines.
- Support & mentor junior artists.
- Proven ability in modeling and surfacing custom photo-realistic 3d props, vehicles & environments.
- High proficiency in Maya, Mari, Zbrush and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Nuke, Houdini, MEL and Python is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a larger team.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve.
- A proven eye for detail, scale and realism.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- A strong resume, demo reel and references.
- 3+ years experience in a live-action/ photo-real VFX pipeline
- Full time and contract work available.
- Salary will be negotiated depending on skill level and experience.
- International Artists are welcome to apply – please provide a summary of your citizenship, residency and education.
- Send us an email to email@example.com with your resume, a link to your demo reel and breakdowns.
- Visit our website at http://www.rsvfx.com
Job is On Location
Quick search:Enter Keyword(s):
(i.e. job title, company name, etc.) :